Who we are
Para-Mentors, Inc. is a Canadian-Controlled Private Corporation based in Ontario, Canada. We are registered at the following business address: Para-Mentors Inc. PO Box 34St George, ONN0E 1N0Any questions about data and privacy can be directed to email@example.com.We can be reached by phone at (647) 828-6993.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, which is information or an opinion, including information or an opinion forming part of a database, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion (“Personal Information”) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address;
· First name and last name;
· Phone number;
· Cookies and usage data;
· Internet Protocol (“IP”);
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City; and
· Usage Data
Paramedic Jobs Newsletter
When you register to receive our Paramedic Jobs Newsletter by email, you will be asked to provide your name and email address so that we can deliver the newsletter to you. You may also be asked to provide other specifics such as your employment status, geographic location, and education level, which helps us tailor the newsletter to be more relevant to you.
When you submit a contact form on our website, it contains your name, email, phone number, and any other particulars that you disclose in your message. This contact form reaches our Gmail account where it is stored.
When you register for a service with us, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, and phone number. You may also be asked to provide other specifics such as your employment status and education level. All of these details ensure that we can provide the best service possible to your particular situation.
When attending an in-person event, we will also collect information about your COVID vaccination status and infection screening. This helps us keep you, other clients, and our staff safe throughout the event.
If you give us written consent, some of our events are also video recorded. These recordings are shared with outside agencies when you have given us permission to do so.
When you interact with us, you may voluntarily provide us with demographic information such as your name, age, employment status, job aspirations, education background, and other particulars. We sometimes collect this information so that we can continue to have relevant communication with you.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies & Cookies
Cookies & Analytics
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Examples of Cookies we use:
· Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
We use Facebook Pixel to link actions that you take on our platforms to your Facebook account. For example, when you explore our website or purchase a service after viewing a Facebook advertisement.
This allows us to show our Facebook advertisements to viewers who are more engaged with our brand.
We use Google Analytics to learn about actions that you take on our website. This can include what pages you view, how long you remain on our website, and what device you are viewing our website on. This information helps us improve our website experience.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Who we share your information with
QuickBooks Payments (Intuit, Inc.)
QuickBooks Online (Intuit, Inc.)
Squarespace Acuity Scheduling
How We Use Your Data
Para-Mentors, Inc. uses the collected data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain the Service: including to monitor the usage of our Service;
· To manage your account: The Personal Information you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
· For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
· To contact you: This includes email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
· To provide you with news, special offers and general information: this includes information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
· To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
· For Business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, reorganization or acquisition of Para-Mentors, Inc.
· With other users: when you share Personal Information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register to any website or any social network website by logging in or creating an account to use the Service (“Third-Party Social Media Service”), your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to Canada and process it there.
Para-Mentors, Inc. will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy. No transfer of your Personal Information will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, may be required to disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
· as necessary to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
· to comply with a legal obligation or for a lawful purpose;
· to protect and defend the rights or property of Para-Mentors, Inc.;
· to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
· to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
· to protect against legal liability; or
· otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law, including as required by applicable Canadian and foreign laws applicable to Para-Mentors, Inc. or its service providers.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
Third Party Service Providers
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
Third Party Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child(ren) provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
What rights you have over your data
Opting out of receiving communications from us
If you no longer want to receive our Paramedic Jobs Newsletter, you may opt-out using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of these emails.
Should you wish to stop receiving other forms of communications from us (Facebook Messenger, phone calls, other emails), please inform us by that medium or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information at anytime, subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice.
Retention of Personal Information
Para-Mentors, Inc. keeps your Personal Information only as long as necessary and relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Para-Mentors, Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service ,or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Viewing or updating your Personal Information
You may contact us at email@example.com if you would like to review, correct, or update any personal information that you have previously provided to us